My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Thursday's Random Thoughts

Last night's Veronica Mars was great as usual. I love that show so much. Poor Weevil's gang left him and beat him up. I wonder where his character goes from here. Looks like they are getting back on track with the bus crash story line... good thing too.
I got my ticket from Brian for tomorrow night's game. 100 row T baby, dead center. How the other (richer) half lives.
John pulled himself out of the dog house for now.... but we'll see how long this lasts. His justification for not talking to me for the past four days?? He's been ignoring EVERYONE. Well don't I feel...ordinary. Feh.
I'm going back to Ladies Workout Express tonight. I love it so. This is only my second week and my thighs feel fantastic. Woot.

4 Comments:

Blogger Schnookie said...

*waves* to Deb! Welcome to blogland!!!

Yay for scoring great tickets. Enjoy the game (I'm sure you will).

YAY you for sticking to the work out regime. *wolf whistles* at Deb's sexy thighs :-)

8:39 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Hey Deb, I've been meaning to ask you if you had plenty of time at the airport in LA or if you were in a big rush.

11:26 PM  
Blogger Debcapsfan said...

Hi Nookie, hi Puffy. I had plenty of time at the airport. Not too much time. It worked out well. Thanks!

11:25 AM  
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Woohoo...so nice to see you in blogland. I hope you dont mind if I check in with you from time to time.

*smooch*

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home