My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Saturday, February 04, 2006

So why would I turn down a sure thing?

Mike called Thursday night and wanted me to come over. I said no, because I don't want him to think I'm at his beck and call. I teased him that I would possibly come over Friday night after the game. It was a great game, we won 4-1, and Mike Green had his first NHL goal. He was so cute and the draft day party. I want his jersey, but not before he really makes the team, cause you know his number isn't going to be 52 forever.
Anyway, I decided I was tired last night and turned off my phone. And I haven't picked it up today. So why am I turning down a sure lay? And it's not bad sex either. I don't know. Stephen and Dan and I are going to the mall shortly to shop for the cruise. I can't wait.

2 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

Hi Deb,
Check out the Four Things Meme on my blog. I tagged you.

2:11 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

I think we'll need more details LOL.

Who are Mike, Stephen & Dan? Where are you going on your cruise? How long will you be gone? Who are you going with?

Come on! Inquiring minds want to know :-)

12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home