My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

*sigh*

*Itch* *Itch* *Itch*
I'm SOOOO itchy! It seems I've broken out in hives and I don't know why. So far, they seem to be just on my upper half. Tonight I'm going to change the sheets, switch detergents, the whole bit. I don't know what happened. Yesterday I noticed a couple of itchy bumps around my bra and one on my tummy but I didn't think much of it. This morning, I have a couple of bumps under my chin and a patch on my side. And now I've discovered a patch right on my tail bone. So they appear to be spreading.
*pout*

3 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Icky! Owie! I've never had hives, but know a few peeps that get them and know it can be quite painful & bothersome. *fixes Debs some hot tea and swaths her in irritant free blankies*

My bosses daughter tried accupunture for her breakout one time. It didn't really help.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Darn, now I'm itching, too!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Can you do an oatmeal bath to help sooth?

Good luck getting rid of them.. sometimes stress brings them on... I'm thinking!

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home