My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Deb's in the house

*moves the kitty's face out of the way*
Err, hi. I know it's been a while. I lost my job, then started a new one. Today was day two. I think it's going to be interesting. And I'm on NIH's campus with Jason, Dan, and Linda close by. Yay.
My brother got married this past weekend at Cornell University. It was really lovely. I still haven't dropped off the pictures. The Con pictures turned out like crap on the disk so I wanted to see if I could scan them somewhere. I had a peep meet with CSTL and Syren and Syren boy and the baaaby... so I want to post a picture of that too.
I guess my next few posts are going to be chock full of pictures.
Oh, and hockey season started and my dish has a free preview of NHL Center Ice. *flip* hockey *flip* hockey *flip* hockey. I'm so happy. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

So THERE you are! I'm happy for you regarding the new job. *waits for pics*

12:08 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Are you with one of the NIH agencies specifically? Congrats!

And *scritches* for Ari.

10:01 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

So Ari has been playing on your computer and wouldn't let you update? *grin*

Yay for the new job! Congrats for your bro!

*waits for peep meet pics*

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home