My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Monday, July 31, 2006

Good Weekend

I had a very nice weekend. I played in a live action role-playing game on Saturday afternoon with Dan and Linda and a bunch of other people I didn't know. It was wicked hot, but I had a great time.
Saturday night I went over to Jason's and he made me dinner (salmon and rice and chocolate covered strawberries for dessert.) When we were sitting at the dinner table, I told him it was nice sometimes to go back and reread parts of my blog. He had this look on his face, and I should have known then he'd looked at it. Later on, I wanted to show him the nice things I said about him and I was typing the address in the computer and it filled it in for me. That's when I realized he had already seen it. And I freaked out a little. (okay, I freaked out for several minutes) I've admitted some very deviant behavior in my blog. Although on reflection, it's not that bad. I'm not sure I'd want him to know EXACTLY how many people I've slept with since I started this thing, but on the other hand I was single, and I might add, I am very cute. *sigh*
Anyway he made me breakfast in the morning which was very sweet and I left to go watch my friend John play baseball. I was a little late, but I did get to see him get two base hits, and he stole two bases to score. He stole home, which was pretty funny. We had lunch together, and I told him all about how things were going with Jason. He was happy for me, and said "Well, now that you've got your personal life in order, you just have to get your work life in order." It's nice to have friends.
So does your SO read your blog? Are you sure? *grin*

6 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

Mr. Puffy has my blog address but I don't think he's interested in reading it.

HEY MR PUFFY, ARE YOU OUT THERE???

By the way, Deb, you said in my blog that you'd text message me. I didn't think that you had my cell phone number (you had Mr. Puffy's number) but when I turned my phone on today, there was a text message. It said "agare su tarjeta" Do you speak text in Spanish?

1:30 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*waves to Jason*

*grin*

Mr. Nutz doesn't even know about my blog. Not that I have anything to hide really, it's just that he has no interest. He rolls his eyes when I start talking about my imaginary friends. *wink*

Should I start calling Jason, Mr. Debs?

LOL, Puffy? Maybe you have your phone set to Spanish?

6:01 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

I have given Michelle free reign to my blog. She doesn't seem all that interested though. I certainly don't edit it in the event that she does read it. Sometimes I read her other people's blogs. At least the public ones. For the private ones that I have, I don't read those to her because I haven't been given permission to do so by the owners of said blogs.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Zombs said...

Mr. Zombs has read mine. It is bookmarked in our favorites. I don't think he reads others, but he listens if I talk about them.

However I don't think he regularly reads mine at all anymore.

6:12 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Heh, obviously he likes you enough to not care about anything you put on here that might be embarassing.

Chris reads my blog daily. I didn't intend for him to. He found it via some links others had to their blogs on OT. I had been careful to never write anything I didn't want him to see, though. Whew.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Seana said...

DH knows which blog is mine in the list of blogs on the Favourites. I think he used to read it in the beginning, but now he doesn't.

He just doesn't get most of the jokes. And when I try to explain, he just rolls his eyes at me.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home