My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Fortunately/Unfortunately

When I was little (I think third grade) we had to write these stories called fortunately/unfortunately stories. You'd start by saying something good, then follow with the bad. You'd always end with a fortunately.
So here goes:
Fortunately my dad came to visit yesterday and his visit went well. He loved Ari. And he's absolutely not a cat person.
Unfortunately as I came in from dropping dad off, Ari got out and took off down the apartment complex for the stairs.
Fortunately I live in a closed building.
Unfortunately I couldn't find him for about a half hour and I was afraid someone would open the door and he'd get out.
Fortunately I took his little ball and crinkled it near him, and his cute face peaked out from the top of the stairs. I carried him back home.
Unfortunately I was so upset by him getting out I cried and cried.
Fortunately I talked to my Ima and she made me feel better.

I have a date tonight at Jason's- he's cooking. It should be nice. We're going to my cousin's wedding on the 15th and it's black tie. I am going to help him pick out a tux tonight.
*swoon*

4 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

That was cute! Those darn cats can be escape artists. Good thing your apartment main door stayed shut.

Have fun at Jason's tonight.

and I'd like to point out that we still don't have new Ari pictures. *crosses arms & taps foot*

6:35 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh no! You had me so skeered! I'm so glad Ari was found and brought back home! *scritches* for Ari.

OMG! You have found a man that is going to cook you dinner?!?!?! He's definitely a keeper!

Are you going to post pics of you two all dolled up for the wedding and looking oh, so hot?

...after the Ari pics, of course. *grin*

11:30 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Fortunately Ari was found. Unfortunately Deb did not post new pictures. Fortunately I can harass her about it.

8:38 AM  
Blogger Debcapsfan said...

Fortunately I can stick my tongue out at you.
I have pictures to post tomorrow, I promise. He's so darn adorabible.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home