My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Meet the Parents

Jason and I had lunch with his parents and his sister on Sunday at his house.
His mom made burgers and salad with grilled shrimp and grilled eggplant. Oh, and steak too. It was delicious. I had a nice time. His parents are Greek immigrants, and sometimes the family talks to each other in Greek. It's a very nice sounding language. Then he came over and we watched Spider Mann 2. It was good. And afterwards he told me he can't stop thinking about me. So I asked him out.
*blush*

5 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

If you met the parents, then that's a good sign. That means he really likes you! Kudos to you for asking him out!

4:23 AM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Awwww, I'm so happy for you! And jealous!

8:10 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Did you listen to "Never on Sunday" and dance the grapevine?

4:45 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Wow! That sounds like a good day & definitely good words coming out of his mouth. :-)

9:57 AM  
Blogger mm said...

Yay! Good for you! Can't wait to hear the details about the date. *grin*

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home