My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

The other two weekend days

Okay, so Friday night was fun. I baked a pizza (I had never used the oven, I always cook on the stove) and set off all three smoke detectors in my little apartment. Poor Ari kept looking at me like "the hell?" And I guess the apartment people didn't set up a phone number for my apartment in the call box outside, cause Jason couldn't get a hold of me. I thought I saw him as I was trying to burn the place down, but I was a bit distracted. I had Ari keep watch, but I forgot he had never met Jason. :) I saw him again, grabbed my keyes, and ran outside to flag him down. I must really like this one cause I never run EVER. I let him in the building. We ate, and Ari was way too interested in our meal, so I put him in the bedroom for a bit. We watched Dr. Who (the new one) and snuggled for a while and talked. He's got a lot of crap going on right now, his sister is getting divorced and moved in with him, and his Aunt had a stroke and was in the hospital. I know it was good for him to have someone to snuggle up to and listen to him. It was nice. He told me he was going to ask me out again sometime this week. Saturday he came over in the morning and we went down to John's to get his entertainment center. (So yes, Nutzee, when you asked me if Jason was there, he was) Mike drove his truck, and Abbi helped us too. Mike and I worked together at NDU. He likes to tease me about everything. He and John and Abbi weren't sure how long it would take us to get to John's, so they were at Quiznos when we arrived. We sat on a little stone barrier thing and waited for them. When Mike arrived, he asked me how my job was. Then he asked me "Have you fallen in love yet?" I just looked at Jason and grinned. Anyway, the move went fine, and Jason had to go since it was his sister's birthday. John and Mike left, and Abbi and I watched the hockey game together.
Sunday night I got an email from Jason that his Aunt died and he'd be in New York until Thursday. Anyway, that's where we are at right now.

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh no! :( {{{hugs}}} for Jason!

See? I was wondering if he spent the night. *evil grin*

He sounds like a great guy! I bet he'll call as soon as he's back!

3:03 PM  
Blogger Lasann said...

Thanks for the update.

4:06 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Bummer for Jason.

However, your relationship sounds encouraging. Slow & steady wins the race, right?

*scrithes Ari*

7:08 AM  
Blogger cq said...

awww :( well he sounds like Good People.

it's about time you start surrounding yourself with Good People.

don't let him hurt you.

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home