My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Randomness

In December, I went out for a couple of weeks with a guy named Marcello. He was very flattering (he thought I was hot) and we had a a few nice dates. We slept together, and I recall the foreplay was much better than the sex. It was very....brief. Anyway, after that I didn't hear from him again.
So then yesterday, out of the blue, he calls me. He claims that he's lost his cell phone, and he went back to some old cell phone bills to find my number. We had some inane conversation after that and I hung up.
Oh, and the little smacking noises Ari makes when he eats, and the way he flops onto his back when I rub his head...are the cutest things ever!
Jason's coming over Friday night. It should be fun.

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Marcello is a weirdo. *rolls eyes*

Ari is adorable!!! Oh my goodness, he's so damned cute! I love that his tail is striped.

Is he sleeping at night now or still crying?

Have fun with Jason!

5:30 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Marcello seems like a waste of time. I'm more intrigued by the Jason possibilities.

We must have more Ari stories. Kittens are the best.

7:47 AM  
Blogger cq said...

so you weren't interested because he's a two-minute man? lol... i wasn't interested once in a two-INCH man. omfg... just be glad that happened to ME and not YOU. of course, i was too nice to say "you have the smallest dick i've ever seen! you're a total freak!" so he kept calling me.

for like a YEAR.

then i changed my #.

5:28 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

OK, so it's Saturday. Is Jason still there? *evil grin*

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home