My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Hey Jealousy

Saturday I had John, Dan and Linda, and Jason help me move a couch from my sisters' that I am inheriting and a dresser and bookshelf from my parents. Everything went very smoothly. Jason had to go early to pick up his sister from the train station, so he went home, but my lovely and charming (insert sarcasm here) roommate helped us load it into his house. As he was leaving, John asked me who Jason was. Sunday I took a break from packing and went to see Mike. I was telling him about the move (he couldn't help because he was working) and he asked me who Jason was.
It was pretty funny.

3 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

So, who's Jason?

11:29 AM  
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Good question kim. Inquiring minds want to know..lol.

12:37 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

My butt is getting sore waiting for the answer.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home