My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Monday, March 06, 2006

What I did on my winter vacation continued

Victor was adorable. He always said "Hello Debbie" as soon as I came in the dinning room. I do have pictures, but I am lame, and I forgot to check the box with the CD option, so I have to either reprint the CD or find a scanner. I have pictures of him, pictures of the cake, pictures of me with the family that bought the wine....I still have one roll that I did select the CD option on that is being developed.
Anyway, I did a lot on the boat. I tried to spend time with all of my friends. Dan, Linda, Marie and I spent one evening singing songs until 2 AM at the piano bar. It was a lot of fun. The singer sang a very dirty version of Piano Man. Marie and Abbi and I spent some time sunning and hanging out on the deck. When we were in San Juan, Abbi, Linda, Dan, Stephen and I went shopping. It was fun. We went to a bar too and drank those yard long drinks. Marie and Abbi and I went dancing that night on the boat. I talked to several cute crew members who were all from Italy. In St. Thomas, all six of us went shopping in the morning. I bought a ring for myself, and a ring for mom for Mother's Day. It's a garnet heart. I think she will love it. That afternoon, Abbi and I took a boating excursion to St. John. We went snorkling. I love snorkling, it's very peaceful being under the water. After the snorkling, they served us drinks and snacks. I was wearing my Caps draft shirt I got when we went down to see Ovechkin drafted, and I talked to this cute girl who was a Rangers fan on the boat. Of course she did the usual "I'm sorry" when I told her I was a Caps fan, and I always respond to that "Don't be... we have Ovechkin" She said nothing, because Ovechkin is THAT GOOD. We talked about how good he was for a bit. Then on the van ride back to the docks I talked to this couple from Nashville who had Predators season tickets. It was fun. Abbi had several of the glasses of champagne, and a couple of these mixed drinks that were like a pina colada but without the thickness. They called them pain killers. Then we went our separate ways before dinner. Apparently, then Abbi and Marie had a couple of drinks on the boat. Each day they had a drink special in the Carnival glass you could buy for cheaper. Needless to say, Abbi needed help standing up that night as we were waiting for dinner. She was a bit embarassing. She was loud, and she kept taking pictures of random people's body parts with her digital camera. Marie thanfully, was much better behaved.
to be continued....

3 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

Piano bar singing on cruise ships is the greatest!

3:07 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I continue to be completely jealous! The piano bar sounds awesome-including the dirty version of Piano Man!

Thanks for sharing all this-I love reading about it!

6:05 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I came back to visit just so I could sail away in my mind for a moment. *smooch*

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home