My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Friday, March 17, 2006

Final Cruise Post

Wednesday the six of us went shopping in St. Maarten. I bought this really lovely tanzanite and diamond bracelet in white gold. I talked her down to half of her starting price, so I felt good about it. I looked on line, and what I paid was in fact about half the price of the bracelets I saw online. W00t. I bought my mom a pretty ring for Mother’s Day too. It’s a garnet heart. We went back to the boat for lunch, and then Marie and Abbi and I went snorkeling. We had a great time. We got to feed the fish. That night was my birthday. It was so nice of my parents to arrange for a cake to be there.
The last two days on the boat I spent time swimming and sunning, and Thursday I had a body treatment. They spread this mud stuff on and I washed it off, and I had a massage. The lady massaged my scalp and gave me a pressure point foot massage. I am super ticklish on my feet, but with the pressure points, it was fine. She tried to push a bunch of stuff on me at the end, but I politely declined. My skin felt very nice.
On Friday I had a session with the personal trainer on the ship, Matthew. He was cute and skinny and British. He said “golly good” and I got to watch his cute little butt clench. He showed me several combination exercises that worked several muscle groups at once. It was excellent. I was so sore the next two days.
All told, I spent just the right amount of time with everyone, and still had plenty of time to myself. I came home a little tan, and very relaxed. It was the perfect vacation.

3 Comments:

Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Glad you had a wonderful time on your vacation.

11:55 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Sounds perfect! I am envious! I need a vacation.

My feet are very ticklish too.

7:49 AM  
Blogger mm said...

Wow, the whole thing sounds wonderful! It was sweet of your parents to do the cake. :)

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home