My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Monday, March 27, 2006

The Ups and Downs of Life

My grandmother is here this week visiting my parents. Saturday I was going to Carolina with the Caps Road Crew and the bus was leaving from Springfield Mall, about fifteen minutes from my parents. So I dropped by and surprised my grandmother. We spent some time talking, and then I left to catch the bus. As I was coming around the corner, I saw a mini-van backing up out of its driveway. I honked the horn, realizing he wasn’t paying any attention to me. Still he didn’t stop…so I laid on the horn. He smacked right into me, on the driver’s side. He hit me hard enough that the front panel at the driver side came off the car. Then he tells me he has to go pick up his wife and daughter at religious school. So I took down his house number and phone number and told him when he returned to go to my parent’s and give them his insurance information. I left my car at my parents and borrowed their Saturn to go meet the bus.
The trip was great. The Caps won, Ovechkin scored again, and they played the best game defensively I’ve seen in a long time. The final score was 3-1. We had a great tail-gate party with burgers and hotdogs and lots of salads and brownies for desert. It was fun hanging out with all of my friends. Abbi went with me, and she had a great time too.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Yeesh! Did the guy contact you about the car yet?

The game sounds like hella fun!

Did you go to the doc today? ...how'd it go?

*smooches*

12:52 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Yeah, what Nutz said.

*smooch*

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home