My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Thursday, March 30, 2006

The Good and Bad News

I am going to have surgery on my cervix. April 11th. Read all about it.
http://www.universityobgyn.com/leep.htm
http://www.eyesontheprize.org/FAQ/tx/leep.html
Mom is coming up to hold my hand. Thank goodness for my family. I know I am truly blessed. It will take three to six weeks to heal. Then hopefully I will have no more dysplasia.
I'm going to see the gentleman who calls me "sexy little one" tonight. He's 6'4, shaved head, and has a bit of a British accent from his extensive travel there. We're going to watch the Caps game. He's nice.
Oh, and my car is being worked on as we speak. Dad drove it to the body shop this morning. Yet another reason why my family rocks.
One more week from tomorrow and I move into my own apartment. I've never lived alone. This is going to be very exciting.

7 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Sending bestest wishes for the surgery. Hope all gets fixed. {{{hugs}}}

Hope your date went well!

Yay for new apartments!!! Now maybe you can get a kitty too!

11:29 AM  
Blogger cq said...

i'm thinking of you.

that is all.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

Good luck with the surgery. Is it an inpatient thingy?

How exciting about the apartment!

2:08 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Sending good thoughts your way.

Living alone is awesome. I moved out at 18 and lived alone for a longtime before I had rommmates. It was wonderful. Have fun.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I'm thinking of you, Deb. Three good things: your parents, the surgery to get rid of the dysplasia and the new apartment!

3:37 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*hugs* I hope it goes well. Do check in whenever you feel able to.

Have fun with the new apartment!

7:53 AM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

Best wishes to you Deb!!! So glad your mom will be there for you. My mom was there for me when I had the surgery done when I was in my 20's.

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home