My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Monday, April 24, 2006

Updates


I feel pretty good. Still some spotting, but at least it's not the charcoal they use to stop the flow of blood some. Ever bled blackish brown? It's not pretty. That went on for a few days. I had my yearly physical, and everything is good. He said my good cholesterol is especially good. Olive oil and avacados are some of my favorite foods ever, so that must be why. :) Dr. Salbert has salt and pepper hair, which I have always appreciated. He's super nice.
I am loving my place. Three weekends now. John's been over three times (he keeps leaving his socks) I am about half unpacked. It's a lot of work. Ima gave me all these supplies, knives and pots and pans and kitchen tools and even a soft serve ice cream maker. Party at my place!
Tonight I pick up my DSL kit, so I should be back online....provided I don't get distracted by hockey. This time of year is my nirvana. Yesterday I watched three games. The playoffs are a happy time for me. Leah (that's my sister) and Abbi came over to watch the Edmonton Detroit game. We got sandwiches from Safway. Leah brough me mozzarella sandwiches and homemade hummus. Oh, and macaroons. They were on sale after Passover. She even baked some flat bread to go with the hummus. She's coming back on Thursday to help out around the apartment. She's my favorite person ever!
I am a little unsure about the kitty. I went to the Humane Society website and found a kitty in foster care I think I could love. They did the home inspection and the back ground check and I sent in a deposit which they cashed. Now it's been a week and there's been no word from the Society or the foster lady. I am worried. I want to call him Ari. That's his picture.

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

Glad you're getting better!

Sounds like your settling in to your new place nicely.

Awwww! Cute kitty! *scritches* for Ari!

6:07 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Awwww looka t the kitty. *smooch*
I'm glad that things are flowing for you in a good way right now.

1:23 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Oh, I hope you get the kitty!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Maybe they're waiting for you to come pick up Ari? He's precious. I'm glad that you're feeling better!

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home