My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Monday, May 08, 2006

Ari


He came home last night. He was very skittish, and I kept him in the bathroom, living room last night. He cried a lot. I was looking for him a little disoriented at about midnight (he was crying loudly) and I went to the bathroom and discovered he was hiding behind the toilet. The woman I got him from told me this was perfectly normal for the next couple of days. It breaks my heart though. This morning, he spent some time in my walk in closet. He played on the computer (sat on the keyboard) and played with my shoe laces. He is a beautiful kitty. My co-worker told me her kitty hid for three days before she came out and took over the house, so I feel okay. I spent so much time cleaning and getting ready for him to come home I am completely exhausted. But I am almost unpacked. Saturday hopefully I will get John's entertainment center he is giving to me. Then I can move the tv, and unpack the dvds and tapes. Then I will unpack the books, since the tv is on the dresser/bookshelf I plan to use. Sunday we are celebrating Mother's Day at my sister's house. Ari can't come over and meet everyone though cause my sister's dog thinks kitties are tasty treats.

5 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

Ari is a cutie pie. When we first got my cat, at night we kept her in the bathroom with the carrier we brought her home in. We left the carrier door open and she slept in there at night.

9:33 AM  
Blogger mm said...

Wow, such a pretty kitty! I'm sure she will adjust, and soon you'll wonder how she ended up owning *you*.

10:56 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I'm in love with little Ari! Soooo cute!

9:51 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

What a beautiful little kitty. I'm in love.

My boy kitty hid in a bedroom for a bout week after we brought him into the house. He is still very skittish but he does roam the house freely now.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Schnookie said...

It doesn't take long for them to rule the roost.

Ari is absolutely adorable. *scritch*

7:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home