My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Those Six Things

Here are the rules:1. Reveal six weird facts/things/habits about yourself and then tag six people2. Leave a "You're Tagged!" comment to let the people you have tagged know they have to reveal six things (or the entire blogosphere will explode and it will be their fault)3. Leave a comment HERE to let me know when you have completed your mission.

Here are mine:

1. I am a big planner. I love to plan things- I am always the one planning the trips my friends and I go on. I even set a schedule in my head for the weekend days, and pretty much stick to it. I get this from my mom. She told me all about what we were doing in Williamsburg this weekend several weekends ago.

2. I eat really slowly. Super, super slowly. Grammie always told me to appreciate every bite. I can eat at an average pace if I really think about it. :)

3. Almost all of my friends are male. This is the primary reason I joined a sorority in college- to meet women.

4. I’ll try most anything that could be potentially embarrassing. I guess I figure most of the people that witness my embarrassment will never see me again anyway. This has led to a lot of funny moments in my life I look back on fondly.

5. I must have one of counselor faces, because total strangers spill their guts to me all the time.

6. In college, I helped a friend of mine run for City Council. He came within about ten votes of getting a seat. It was a really interesting experience.

7 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

LOL @ #3! Gosh, I'm your polar opposite for #4. I hate being embarrassed, whether I see anyone ever again or not.

10:48 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

You remind me so much of my husband's work partner. She's that person that will do anything embarassing & is always the social event/trip coordinator.

I'm surprised you & your mom don't fight about who gets to plan the family outings!

9:57 AM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Well, blogland should help to balance out #3 because almost everybody in our circle of friends seems to be female or gay or almost cool enough to be gay!

5:26 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*spills guts to Debs*

I am a planner too. Mr. Nutz hates it. He's always trying to be spontaneous and whatnot. He hasn't yet figured out that it leads to many frustrations. Pfft!

4:57 AM  
Blogger Lasann said...

#1 is me. Then the other traveler will try, at the last minute to either second guess your plans or change them - urrggh.

#3 used to be me. I've become a lot closer to women since 30. That's a blog story.

#4 - not me!

#5 - Give me your phone number because I have alot to reveal!

2:40 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I would just like to point out that you haven't updated in awhile....

11:30 AM  
Blogger Debcapsfan said...

Yeah, I went to Williamsburg with my mom for some R&R. *smooch*

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home