My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Friday, May 26, 2006

Memorial Day

My dad gets extra hugs this weekend cause one of his fraternity brothers died in Vietnam and it makes him sad.
We're having a family bbq Sunday. Tonight I am going out with the people I used to work with at NDU for happy hour, Saturday I am hanging out with John. Hopefully I'll be able to watch him play baseball tomorrow, last time it was rained out. Monday I may check out Kohls or Target for a Memorial Day sale. Oh, and I need groceries.
Last night I got my first kitty smooch from Ari. I just about melted on the spot. And he used his litterbox (instead of the floor or my bed) all day long!

3 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

{{hugs}} for your dad. :(

And *Yay* for Ari doing better and giving you *smooches*. Cat kisses are the best.

7:14 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I think we need new Ari pictures.

Hope you had a great Memorial Day weekend & that your dad got through it ok.

7:17 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Yeah. What MM said. *grin*

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home