My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Date Recap

*splooshes in* If you hadn't heard, it's pouring buckets in the DC metro area. We have had more rain in the past few days then during Hurricane Isabella, which *gasp* shut down the Federal Government for a day. The building I work in is leaking and flooding. Mmmm, mold. And you know what the worst sound ever is? The slap whap of wet rubber from flip flops. Argh.
Anyway, I just wanted to recap my dates from last week because they were so perfect and I want to remember them.
Tuesday I went over to Jason's, and he made this angel hair pasta with sausage and peppers and mushrooms. We sat on his deck and drank wine and watched the sunset. And then he made me chocolate covered strawberries for dessert! My favorite dessert ever. Yay.
Saturday we went to the Original House of Pancakes. I had spinach crepe and potatoes and he had apple waffle. He's so sweet and easy to talk to. It's nice.

5 Comments:

Blogger HistoryDetective said...

*big grin*

I like happy stories.

9:15 AM  
Blogger Zombs said...

mmmm...romance and food. I don't need anything else.

9:16 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

You call this a recap? I want more details! *grin*

6:02 AM  
Blogger mm said...

*sits with Nutz*

9:59 PM  
Blogger Debcapsfan said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home