My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Monday, July 03, 2006

The Devil is in the...

Things I like about Jason:
His hair is streaked with silver (he's 34) which I think is super sexy.
He has no back hair. (really, who likes back hair?)
His body is just right (IMO) lean with nicely defined shoulders and a trim waist and nice legs.
He wants to do all this fun stuff with me. We went tubing down Antietum Creek yesterday...picnic lunch and everything. It was so nice.
We had dinner Thursday (I cooked) with my sister and he made her laugh a bunch of times which is always nice.
I feel like he's the other half of me...I'm just so content when I am with him. He makes me feel like the person I've always wanted to be.

Tonight we're going out to dinner in Old Town Gaithersburg and then he's going to sleep over. I am so excited...I may just explode from happiness. Yes, it will be our first time together. I have a feeling we're not going to get out much tomorrow. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

*sigh*

I? am very happy for you two! This post made me smile.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Ah, young love. This will be a 4th of July to remember. Lots of fireworks? *grin*

2:55 PM  
Blogger Silvergirl said...

Falling love! Good luck, Deb!

Now I want to jump on my husband. *tee hee*

9:38 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

Aw. Good thoughts for all to go well.

10:20 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Aw, the tubing & picnic sound so fun! And yes, YAY for no back hair!

8:38 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Tubing on Antietam Creek . .. how nice! I need to take LC tubing sometime. (With this weather, I could almost do so now!)

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home