My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

How I Ditched my Vibrator

Around Thanksgiving, I met a guy in the grocery store. He seemed like a nice guy, and when he asked me out I said sure. M is 27, Jewish, with brown hair and blue eyes. He looks a lot like Matt Damon. He was flying to Bermuda with his family the week of Christmas, and stayed the night before his flight at the Marriott in Crystal City. I stayed with him, and we had a lot of fun.
His longest relationship thus far has been five months, and he made it clear from the start he was looking for fun and nothing serious. This was fine with me. It got to the point where he stopped all pretense of doing other things, no more dinners…he’d just come over, we’d sleep together, he’d leave. Leah (that’s my sister) called him my vibrator; he’s a good temporary buzz, but he’s not as good as the real thing.
He called me once when Jason and I were getting back from a date, and once when Leah and I were having dinner with Jason. So then I guess he went away, because he just called again Sunday. I told him that I was with Jason, and he seemed happy for me. We actually talked for a while. Of course, he told me if we ever break up I’d better be his first call. So that’s how I got rid of my vibrator. ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

OMG! You were his "Booty Call"!!! *grin*

2:31 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh! I'm glad you have Jason now instead.

2:32 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Honey, we've all been there ... but I'm happy that you've upgraded!

3:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home