My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Thursday, July 13, 2006

She's the Nuts

With the wedding of my cousin on Saturday, I've been thinking about my family a lot. Whenever my Poppie George was pleased with everyone being together he would say, "what a party" and "this is the nuts." I don't know why. But that reminded me of Nutzy, of course. She ALWAYS has something nice to say on my blog. She's goofy, and fun, and #1 on my list of OT people I don't know, but would LOVE to meet. So here's to you, Nutzy, you're the nuts. :)

7 Comments:

Blogger cq said...

i just wanted to come by and say hi, how are you, and stuff. :)

9:27 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Awww! *blushes*

*wonders why Poppie George would talk about me like that*

*grin*

If I head down your way, I'll definitely have to look you up! ...or if you come north a bit, you'll have to do the same! *smooch*

2:30 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I like to say "I'm a FAN," and "I'm putting my CAP on now."

3:13 PM  
Blogger mm said...

I'll drink to that!

(we ARE drinking, right??)

3:17 AM  
Blogger mtw said...

Okay, I agree Nutz is the Nuts.

10:35 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Yeah, Nutz is great! So great that she is co-moderator of my blog!

3:49 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

That's a very nice thing to say. *smooch*

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home