My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Thursday, July 27, 2006

*Swoon*

Dan invited Jason and I to his pool and hot tub last night. It was a gorgeous night for a swim. I was in the pool, talking to my friends and I saw Jason make his way over to the diving board. He did a perfect dive into the water, and came up next to me. Let me tell you, I swooned on the spot. It was breathtaking. Whew.
*fans self*
There's some cologne commercial where the perfect looking guy dives in the water and comes out, water dripping over his dark hair and gorgeous skin. This was like that. Whew.
Later that night when he drove me home he took me in his arms and kissed me. He cupped my face in his hands and smiled and said "I've been waiting all day to do that."
Whew.
I could really get used to this.

6 Comments:

Blogger HistoryDetective said...

OK, this made me smile. I'm glad that one of us is living the dream!

12:45 PM  
Blogger mm said...

Sounds perfect, Debs. I'm happy for you, too.

1:14 PM  
Blogger mm said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:14 PM  
Blogger mtw said...

Okay, that makes at least three of us happy for you, Debs!

2:07 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*huge grin*

6:23 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Awwwww! I'm so happy for you, Deb! *gives Deb a comparatively lustless smooch*

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home