My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Off to Atlanta

I will be in Atlanta tomorrow through Tuesday at Dragon Con, Dragon*Con is America's largest, multi-media, popular arts convention focusing on science fiction and fantasy, gaming, comics, literature, art, music, and film.
It could not come at a better time for me. The fuckers at my job have already started looking for a replacement for me, and that's why they moved up my departure date to the 20th. I really shouldn't be surprised. But the good news is I have an interview when I come back on Wednesday. It looks promising.

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

I'll miss you!

Let us know how the interview goes, ASAP!

7:01 AM  
Blogger Seana said...

I want to go to your geek convention. Can I stow away in your suitcase?

Who's the guest speaker? Is it an author? If so, which one?

Seana <-- reads a lot of fantasy

Seana <-- is a big geek

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home