My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

crazy little thing

Jason went with his mom to New York this weekend to visit his uncle. Friday I didn't miss him because I got in the car to go to work and felt...weird. So I turned around, and as I was heading home...blaaargh, all over the place. I threw my clothes in the wash, called work to say I wasn't coming, and crawled into bed. I slept all day and woke up for a bit, but then went back to bed.
Saturday I felt a lot better and it was opening night for the hockey season which was awesome and the Caps won and I saw all my friends and my family.
But then.... by Sunday.... there was just this ache. An empty, restless feeling. . I called him finally at about 3:00... and he was just getting back home. So he told me he'd call me later. He did of course. I was so happy.
That's when it hit me..... I've never felt like this before.
Ever.
It's a little scary and exciting at the same time.

3 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Wow. It might be love.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Beautiful, except for the puking, of course.

9:17 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

OMG! That's so sweet!

*sigh*

I'm so happy for you.

Yeah... except for the puking.

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home