My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Friday, October 27, 2006

Wedding Pictures



Before we went to the wedding in the morning, we walked around Taughannock Falls State Park. Leah took the picture.



Leah and Andrew at the bed and breakfast before the wedding.



Jason and I at the bed and breakfast before the wedding.


Jon and Kate listen to the best man/maid of honor speeches.


Mom and Jon's mother son dance.


The group at the wedding. I LOVE this picture.


The group the next day at the local farmer's market. I love how Andrew's shirt glows. Heh.

5 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Ok, Jason is a total cutie! And I love your dress. It's a pretty color.

You all look daaaahhhhling!

1:48 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Your dress is gorgeous! ...and absolutlely perfect on you! You & Jason are so cute!

...and Leah must be your sister, huh? You two look like twins!

1:50 PM  
Blogger mm said...

I agree with Nutz. After seeing the second pic, I thought she was you. Or you were her. Or something like that. :)

You looked great, Debs, thanks for sharing.

2:35 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

*runs through blogland nekkid*

3:42 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Hubba hubba. You look great..your hair and the dress are fantastic!

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home