My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Sunday, November 19, 2006

The Diagnosis

So my doctor told me I have an allergic reaction to something that came into contact with my skin. I don't know what- but it sure is itchy. He gave me Prednozone to take three times a day for four days, then two times a day for four days, then one time a day for four days. It does help with the itchies, and they appear to be healing. Fortunately, they appear to be healing slowly. And no new bumps since Friday! Whew.
I was starting to think I'd just turn into a big itchy bump.
As my sister's husband put it so fittingly today, "Now it's Jason's time to shine." He's been so sweet and caring while I've been so miserable. I'll be glad when all of this goes away. I spent a nice day today with my mom just resting and chatting. It was very nice.

5 Comments:

Blogger mm said...

Yikes! I'm glad you got diagnosed, Debs. Sounds like an awful reaction. Too bad you don't know what caused it.

4:29 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Glad you got it taken care of. Now it's just a matter of time to get it cleared up.

I have an infected tooth that is all swollen. Can I come & hang out? Jason can handle us both, right?

1:12 PM  
Blogger Debcapsfan said...

Yes. He can make you some pudding. Or some soup.
*smooch*

1:39 PM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Hope the itchies don't come back.

*smooch*

7:51 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Just rub pumpkin pie all over yourself. *grin* I hope the prednizone didn't make you look puffy (pun intended).

8:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home