My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Monday, April 16, 2007

Ow

Self magazine has a bunch of workouts online. Since I want to watch the playoffs, I'll find a video I think looks good and do the exercises as I watch. Yesterday I did an arm workout (with smaller weights and harder moves) and an abs workout on my fitness ball.
I always feel better after I'm done...stronger and firmer and all. Both workouts combined moves for other body parts. I didn't make it all the way through the ab workout. After I did all the arm exercises, I was just too tired. This morning I am feeling it all along my rib cage and in my thighs.
I can't wait to try more stuff tonight. :)

6 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Good for you...getting back on the horse, even when it's painful, is the best thing to do.

I love it when you get all hardbody on us. :-)

1:34 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

Exercise balls scare me. Little weights are nice though.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Debcapsfan said...

Maybe not hardbody.... but less squishy body. :)

11:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Squats are also good for doing while watching. I love squats. My aras is really starting to feel all tight again.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

Hooray for you! Are those fitness balls hard to get the hang of? The reality fitness shows I watch always seem to use them.

2:35 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

I've actually used one of those balls myself, mainly for stretching. The reason I haven't done so lately is that there's just not much room in the house.

8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home