My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Decisions, decisions

I think I have narrowed it down to University of South Carolina, University of Maryland College Park, University of North Texas, and Drexel. Drexel offers a discount for Maryland residents. My undergrad GPA may not be good enough to get me in to Maryland, but I can take classes and transfer. The three programs that are not Maryland are completely online. I may have to go to orientation though. The one at North Texas has orientations in Vegas. This will have no impact on my decision. :-)
Fortunately, I have enough saved up to go to school part time for a while without having to think about it.
I also have to decide if I want to get a teaching certificate and become a school librarian or if I want to become a children's librarian in public libraries. Probably the latter, I think.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Good for you! sounds like physical location will actually have little bearing on the decision. That makes it hard. Good luck!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I had no idea. Sounds like a lot of work which will create a fantastic future for you. I can picture you as a librarian. Can I call you "Marion?"

8:27 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Noooooo! You can't leave!

You'll make a great librarian. I hope you make it into the school you want!

7:13 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Did you decide yet?

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home