My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Top Ten List

Top Ten Reasons I love Jason:
10. He's a really kind and considerate person to other people around him.
9. He can cook.
8. He tolerates my kitty, who considers him a tasty toy.
7. I can be myself around him all the time.
6. He does all these nice things for me all the time, like today when he took me to work because I didn't want to drive on the icy roads.
5. He puts up with my hockey obsession, and even goes to games with me.
4. He's really really cute and has no idea. I love his salt and pepper hair.
3. We have more fun than two people should all the time.
2. We have more fun in bed than two people should all the time. It's exhausting, but good.
And the number one reason:
1. Whenever I am with Jason I get the deep satisfaction of knowing I have truly met my match.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and Jason!

He always sounded like a great guy --- and then when I met him in person he confirmed it!

3:31 PM  
Blogger BlindSlim~CSTL said...

Hope you had a Happy Valentines Day and wanted to be the first to say Happy Birthday my fellow Aquarian.

I was kinda hoping you'd get a ring on Valentines Day.

4:23 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Happy Birthday, Debs!

I'm assuming you and Jason had a great Valentine's Day, too. *smooch*

10:24 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

What a terrific Valentine's Day post!

11:41 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Oh my goodness! That is sooooo sweeeeet!

Happy Birthday!!!

*smooch*

12:13 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

I still need to meet him. Were you guys at the Caps game Saturday night? We were...

1:12 PM  
Blogger Silvergirl said...

What a sweet tribute to your honey! He sounds like a keeper.

Happy Valentine's Day.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home