My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Just In Time

Now that it was finally chilly this morning (it was a COLD walk to my building from the metro) we are going to Fort Lauderdale this weekend. :)
I got Jason tickets to the Caps-Florida Panthers game for Christmas. And we are going to the beach in Key Biscayne on Sunday. I'm very excited. I love to travel, and it's always nice to get away, even if it is just for the weekend.
Dad has volunteered to take us to the airport on Saturday morning since the train won't be running yet. Our flight is at 7:30. I wanted to have as much time as possible to enjoy our time there.

7 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

Have fun!I hope you have beautiful, warm weather.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Seana said...

Yay for sunny vacation spots! Have fun.

9:40 PM  
Blogger cq said...

oooooh! have fun!

7:43 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Jealous.

There is nothing I love more than vacations. Have a fantastic time!!!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

We wanted to snorkel in Biscayne Bay at the end of our honeymoon, but the waves were too high. Have a blast!

*waves from Reno, where he finally found winter . . . three inches of snow, and not ONE school closed!*

11:43 AM  
Blogger cq said...

oh my heck. a shamrock shake is a milkshake at mcdonald's in the month of march. it's mint-flavored. and it rocks.

11:54 AM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

Woo hoo! Sounds like a fun weekend getaway! Have a great time --- and post photos when you return.

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home