My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Great Weekend

New Year's Eve Jason came over and I made chicken chili. Jason helped me... and it was delicious. We had chocolate covered raspberries and desert wine. It was soooo yummy. We drank bubbly and watched the ball drop. We both agreed it was the best New Year's Eve EVER. :-)
Monday I went to the hockey game with Abbi. John was there with his other two kids but decided to sit in cheaper seats than we had. It was pretty fun even though the Caps lost. That night Jason and I went to this brew pub and had tasty dinner. I had a tuna steak and he had salmon. And we split a creme brulee.
Yesterday I was feeling kind of punk so I rested. I've been having ear ache pain for about a week now, so I made an appointment to see the doctor for this afternoon. I get to see Ima and dad for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home