My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

You Again?

My old relationships seem to be coming out of the woodwork these past couple of weeks.
Mike and I still chat by phone every couple of weeks.
http://debcapsfan.blogspot.com/2006/07/how-i-ditched-my-vibrator.html He's a nice guy, if a little full of himself. We were talking about his new relationship and out of the blue he tells me he "never should have let me go."
I was just like dude- you served your purpose.... and I stopped seeing you when I started seeing J. Sheesh.
Then last night I got a call from David. He's in the Navy, and a long time ago (I don't know, maybe seven years ago) we went on a couple of dates. Now we're friends. He invites me to a Christmas party hosted by his unit in Virginia Beach... with a hotel. I explained to him that 1) I wouldn't go because I'm dating someone else (which he knows) and 2) I'm not interested in him that way.
He says okay, and we talk more, and then he tells me that he's certain if we kept dating from way back when "we'd be living together now."
Um.... sure. Except not.
Then yesterday I get this email from a guy who I haven't seen in years who I went on one dinner date with. He tells me he's been thinking about me and wants to get together sometime.
The only thing I can think is people get lonely over the holidays. My friend John told me this is the first Christmas he's going to be alone in years and he really seems to be taking it hard.
Anyway, I told Dan when I was chatting with him yesterday that it just reaffirms I should be with Jason. And now we've been dating six months. I think about him and my heart is happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home