My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Monday, February 05, 2007

There are times

There are times when Jason says the perfect thing.
We had talked about living together. My lease runs out at the end of April, but his sister is still living with him, so I renewed my lease until the end of May next year. I brought up the subject of getting engaged before we live together. And he said "I've been meaning to bring up the subject myself."
He always berates himself for saying some silly things at the wrong times, but that time...it was perfect.
It's very nice to be on the same wavelength about so many things.

5 Comments:

Blogger Zombs said...

Saw this on MTW's blog!

Congrats or whatever it is you say for this! To me this is a perfect way to do this! DH did something similar before he "proposed officially".

9:34 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

*hops* 2007 is looking good!

9:49 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*gulp* This could be a very exciting year for you!

11:10 AM  
Blogger frodis said...

So exciting! That's a fun conversation to have especially when you are on the same wavelength.

Even though Mr. Fro and I had discussed getting engaged a few times before he "officially proposed," he still managed to surprise me with the actual proposal.

11:11 AM  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I'm so happy for you two! Hope it all works out when the time is right.

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home