My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday to my sweetie, who turned 30 some on Friday. We went to dinner at this yummy tapas place near the Verizon Center. We also went to the game with my dad. I told Jason Caps fans have to be eternal optimists otherwise they'd be crying all the time. I knew no Olie=bad, but I didn't expect it to be this bad.
*sigh* Jason went to do his taxes and get harassed by his family Saturday morning, so Ari and I took a nice nap. I don't understand why his family won't treat him like an adult who is capable of making his own decisions, but I guess they haven't realized that yet. Saturday night we went over to Dan's house, where he hosted one of those murder mystery games where everyone plays a different character (this was pirate themed). I was a lady pirate. Jason made a very sexy pirate. I kept sneaking in kisses during the game. I just couldn't help myself. There was a ton of food, and we all had grog (rum, lime, sugar, water) til I was a wee bit grogged. It was a lot of fun. Sadly, I wasn't the murderer. Sunday we slept in and I made turkey burgers and potatoes for lunch. He vacuumed my entire floor while I was cooking. He is the sweetest.
I hope that Jason gets everything that he wants this year. He deserves it.

2 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

How nice that your birthday's are so close. Chris and I have ours two weeks apart, so also close!

Happy Birthday, Jason!

Doing anything special for St. Patrick's Day? It's my favorite holiday!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

My birthday was Sunday. Happy birthday to Jason!

I need to play a murder mystery again sometime. Those are fun.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home