My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Thursday, March 22, 2007

The Answers to the Quiz

1) Right now I am:
a. Tired
b. Stuffy (stupid sinuses)
c. a little grumpy
d. All of the above

The correct answer was d. Stupid sinuses. Today on the other hand I feel good. It's warm and lovely, and I have drugs. Hooray.

2)My favorite show is:
a. The Amazing Race
b. American Idol
c. Veronica Mars
d. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

My favorite show is Veronica Mars. I always love the shows that last a few seasons at most and get canned. It's storyline, continuity, and characters are simply amazing.

3) I have a ticket for Friday night's Caps game. They've lost 8 games in a row. I am:
a. Not really looking forward to going.
b. More optimistic, Olie is finally back and they can't win without him.
c. First or last, I love my Caps.
d. Going to wear a paper bag over my head.

I would have accepted b or c. Both are correct. And they won 5-1, and some Toronto fans were very sad. It was awesome.

4) I am wearing my hair:
a. In a cute braid.
b. Twisted on my head with cute little curls on the top.
c. In a ponytail.
d. Down with barrettes.

I was wearing it twisted on my head with these little curlies on the top. It was drizling, and rain + curly hair= bad.
I do wear it all of those ways. I like to keep my options open. Today I am wearing it in a bun, and little tendrils are trying to run away. :)

5. My favorite person on the boards is:
a. Geg
b. Weltek
c. Nutz
d. mm
e. You guys can't possibly expect me to answer this one, can you?

I am fond of all of you. Truthfully, there are only a few people on the boards who I dislike. Some people's opinions I may disagree with at times, but they are passionate about them, so who am I to judge?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

^ (that was me)

Duhhh, I didn't see that this was the answer post. I must get to bed.

10:18 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Feeling better now? Hopefully the sinuses have cleared up.

6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home