My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Friday, July 18, 2008

And We're Off

Ima decided that since this year she turned 60, she wanted the family to go to Longwood Gardens to watch the fireworks. http://www.longwoodgardens.org/
Tonight we're staying at a B&B with the rest of my family. Even my brother is coming down from Cornell. It should be fun. I started my summer class...it's a lot but so far it's going well. She gave me a 97% on my first assignment and there were lots of positive comments. Leah and I went to see the Indigo Girls last night per our annual tradition. They are always fun to see live.
I have lots of pictures from Caps rookie camp (Leah and I were on tv!) and St. Michaels and misc pictures of Ari looking super cute but I have to go back now.
*waves to bloggy friends*

1 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

B & B's are great! They're always so different from a hotel; more personal. How about some pictures?

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home