My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Friday, May 02, 2008

I'm So Happy

It's a beautiful day, and I'm about to get out for a bit and meet Jason for coffee.
I finished my semester. I had two exams to finish up this week which I did SO I'M DONE!!! We scrubbed my apartment and I hired a service that came in for a couple of hours, so we're getting my deposit back minus my last gas/water bill. Jason was such a big help to me. He vaccumed the entire place for me and cleaned the windows. He carried multiple boxes of my stuff to and from the car. And he never even once complained. He even went over and picked up the last remaining items on Sunday so I could have a peep meet with Karchita and Fishwoman. On Monday he let the cleaning service in because I had a meeting with another lab chief about working for her and not Dr. Jackhole.
Jason is the best boyfriend I've ever had.
*happy sigh* I'm so in love with him.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Glad you're all done! Hope we get to have a peep meet with you before we head west; I got to meet this guy!

7:04 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

He's a keeper. Now about that peep meet...

11:04 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

Love is Grand, Debs. Enjoy!!!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Bravie said...

It's so nice to hear that you are settling and happy and in love. Yay for you!!!!!

8:21 AM  
Blogger arkie said...

You've been tagged, deb.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Your mission, if you choose to accept it: This tag.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home