My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ack

I've been really crazy this week as I have two big projects due Monday and Tuesday for school. The Monday one went out yesterday, so now I am plugging away on the other one.
This week I should be able to get our underwater camera and our disposable camera developed. I think my favorite place was the Caymans and Jason's was Jamaica. The Caymans was just so lovely and calm and beautiful. I would love to go back. I felt the people on Jamaica were a little too pushy for me. It was beautiful though. Key West is a tropical college town. Or a tropical New Orleans. Bars and drinkers everywhere! We had a delicious meal there and the water was a bit cold. But we swam anyway. We swam every day. I was so happy about that.
Spending the week with Jason was tremendous and I loved every minute of it. He's such a sweet guy. I really think he's the perfect balance for my crazy large personality. I'm trying extra hard to be patient about him proposing, but I REALLY hope he does by the time our anniversary rolls around in June. Otherwise I may have to propose to him. Sheesh. It is time to get on with it. *grin*
I'd better get some food so I can keep thinking and then get back at it.

8 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

No, I'm not gellus that you have underwater photos to develop. Not much, anyway. :-)

I won't soon forget when I proposed to LC. I knew she was the one, but I wanted my head and my heart to be into it; it's a huge decision. Then, it eventually got to the point where I couldn't not ask her.

I was sleepless much of the week before I proposed. The night after I did, I slept like a rock . . . and she was up all night!

10:43 AM  
Blogger frodis said...

I can't wait to see your pictures, Deb. I need some sunshine and am willing to live vicariously through you.

Even though I knew Mr. Fro and I were going to get married, (because we talked about it) he did manage to completely surprise me when he proposed. It's hard for him to surprise me because I pay close attention to even the tiniest details, so the fact that he caught me unaware was really a feat. It has never happened again. :)

Give him his time to plan it out and make it perfect for you - you won't be sorry.

:)

5:57 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

I'm glad you had such a great time, Deb!

I was ready to bean Tom before he finally proposed. Then it was such a non-romantic proposal because he was just so uncomfortable. However, once the darn proposal was out of the way he was all gung-ho happiness.

Men are strange.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Silvergirl said...

When my DH proposed, I didn't see it coming. We'd been dating since late September (1988), and he proposed New Year's morning 1989 at 1 AM out in front of his apartment in the parking lot as I was ready to go home. He had a party at his place and invited our friends. I told him I'd think about it, but felt strange not saying "yes" right away. I wanted time to pray about it and let it sink in. We had known each other for 2 years and spent non-dating time together during that time, so we did know each other pretty well.

It is a Leap year, though, Deb, so if you want to take the bull by the horns, go for it!

I'm glad you had a nice vacation.

8:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patience my dear. Patience. I ruined my own engagement because I wasn't.

8:07 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

On the other hand, my friend's daughter was living with her boyfriend at her parents' home (so I guess he was living with her) for several years. She gave him an ultimatum. Propose by the end of 2007 or else...He proposed and they're getting married in June.

11:06 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Yay-I was hoping to see an update on the cruise. We had a great time, too. Isn't tummy on a cruise now? We are a cruising bunch of peeps.

Dear Jason,
In case you are reading this, don't let her propose. Do it first.
Hugs and Kisses,
Kim

11:37 AM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Nevermind, it's Augie that's on the cruise. Like I can remember which one of those two said what. Their names are practically the same. Stinkerbutts.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home