My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Monday, September 17, 2007

*throws confetti*

*blows noisemaker* Happy New Year! The last two years have been awesome, cause I've been with my sweetie.
He's been really great with my itchies. It's not contagious or anything, but it's still not pretty. And completely confined to the right side of my body. I still have no clue...just went to the doctor and got some more steroid cream. It does look a lot better. He helps me put the cream on my back and is very good with sympathy. At my itchiest, all I had to do was call and he made me feel better. He is an excellent BF.
Class is still good. I am really enjoying myself a lot. I love being intellectual, if that makes any sense. :)
I think dad and I are going to check out Caps training camp on Saturday. I got to hear my boys skate in a preseason game on Sunday. Wooo! I will take pictures.
We went to the Maryland Renaissance Festival on Saturday and met Katey and her little baby (in garb no less) and Dan and Linda there. I had a great time. Jason got me a pretty bracelet. It's a silver bangle with a love knot. :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

I dashed over after reading about your itchies on mom2bjm's blog. Does the doc think it's an allergy? Have you soaked in epsom salts?

L'Shanah Tovah, by the way!

4:27 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Here, have some Gold Bond.

It's been years since we've been to the RenFest. Money's kind of tight right now since our Niagara/Canada trip.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Or maybe some Caladryl? My little one had an awful rash recently all over - ended up getting some steroid stuff from the Dr. Tried Hydrocortisone cream for awhile, but it got out of hand.. hope you are doing better... Glad you have such a wonderful man in your life!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home