My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Monday, September 10, 2007

*sigh*

I've mutated again...and not in a way that's useful.
The itchy rash I had in November is back again. Thursday I felt...odd...and I looked at my back in the mirror and had a patch of itchy bumps. Now I have them above my knee, on my arm, and a little patch on my hip. All on the right side this time. I know....weird.
Well today my sister is coming to campus at NIH to do an interview with one my co-workers for her class, so that will be fun.
I'm going to the doctor tomorrow and then I have my first class session. I am going to try to squeeze in a visit with the parents too.

5 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Icky! I wish you didn't have to go through this.

How is the class?

7:33 AM  
Blogger MM said...

There has got to be a simple diagnosis for this, no? Ack, I'm sorry. Hope it is identified and all gone soon.

{{hugs}}

10:08 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

*hugs*

*Gold Bond*

5:34 AM  
Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Did you get to the dr?

My youngest just finished a round of steroids to get over some allergic (I think) reaction with itchy bumps from head to toe!

Hope it has cleared up for you!

4:51 PM  
Blogger Mom2BJM(Amy) said...

Okay ,why didn't it capitalize my name over there... when it is capped in my profile??
Wierd!

4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home