My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Monday, July 02, 2007

I'm on cloud 9 today

I know most people here don't like hockey, but my Caps have FINALLY stopped rebuilding and went out and got some players yesterday and today.
Is rebuilding the most annoying cliche in all of sports? "Yeah, our team sucks...but don't worry, we're rebuilding. You'll just have to enjoy a few seasons of pain and suffering but then they'll be good again, I promise." Sheesh.
I'm really excited and want it to be October NOW.
Okay, maybe after the Seattle peep meet. :)
W00t!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

I agree. Ii hate the cliche. I'm not a hockey fan but I am a footbal fan 1million times over. So I can appreciate having a passion about a team. and I'm with you. My 49ers have rebuilding for 15 years. *rolls eyes*
But yay for your team and you being happy about them. It's nice to have hope about your favorite team.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home