My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Monday, June 11, 2007

For Jason

A year ago today you and I went on our first date. As I watched you sit at the table, looking out in the rain, I knew my life would be forever changed. Thank you for being such a good friend to me. You are someone I can always count on, always in my corner, always cheering me on in everything I do. You are an amazing man. People are touched by you in little ways that you probably don't realize. I have always had a good life, but it is much richer with you in it. I love you now and always.
Debbie

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger ~Nutz said...

That is so sweet. *sobs*

6:58 AM  
Blogger MM said...

Awww!

*hands Nutz a tissue*
*takes it back for self*

Happy one year!

1:14 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Very sweet. *hug*

6:30 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

I've just read your last few blog posts. Woo hoo to you!

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home