My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Pre-Weekend Countdown Post

I love long weekends. We don't have huge plans, we will probably do some hiking at Great Falls on Saturday and have a picnic. Sunday we'll have dinner with Ima and Dad. It's Ima's birthday Monday. Monday Jason wants to have a bbq with family. He is going to ask about including me, which is very sweet of him because it will lead to them fighting about evil evil me. I'm not that hopeful.
I had my colposcopy yesterday and everything is fine. I am very pleased. I have another six month visit. Hopefully soon I'll get back to anually. :-)
Lean Cusine's chicken with peanut sauce is awesome. Mmmm, so good.
My coworker just told me a story about pizza in Shanghai. She said it had seaweed on it and was named The Flying Butterfly. She said it was delicious. I'll have to take her word for it.
I've decided that I'm a hypocrite. I claim to be Liberal and completely in favor of free speech, but I'm really not. Stupid people who annoy me shouldn't be able to speak. It's not about people whose opinions I disagree with. Or people who are generally not nice. I'm feeling very anti-stupid people right now.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Shmee said...

I couldnt agree more -- screw free speech. If you annoy me, you are not allowed to talk ever again.

11:32 AM  
Blogger Paul said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! As long as my health holds up, I intend to go to the PGA Nationwide Tour event in Mitchellville with my dad on Sunday.

Something to bear in mind: if you marry J, the family comes as a package. But maybe they won't find you so eeeeevil; I hope so for your sake!

LOL at prohibiting free speech from idiots. BTW, doesn't the NHL suck?

*runs* :-P :-)

3:07 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

*snort* Sometimes I feel the same about free speech.

I hope you had a good weekend. I'm curious how the Jason's family picnic thing went. Did you go? Did they invite you?

*smooch*

7:21 AM  
Blogger Silvergirl said...

It's been years since I've been to Great Falls. I hope you had a lovely weekend.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Swami said...

*glides into blog on too-small skates*
*gives Deb a big, wet garlicky smooch – with tongue!*
*skates off to next blog, giggling like a maniac*

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home