My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Monday, May 07, 2007

Mondays with Ari

This morning's conversation with Ari...
Deb: "You know Ari, not everyone is as wide awake as you at 6 AM on Monday morning."
Ari: "Mew, mew, *headbutt* mew, mew *headbutt* *flop* mew, mew, mew."

This weekend was nice, I stayed over at Jason's Friday and he made his shrimp alfredo. Oh, we used the Pop in Bath bubble bar. Not girly at all, and lots of bubbles. We should make a master list somewhere of the Lush products people liked and why. Saturday I went over to Dan's to play Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the roleplaying game). Dan was nostalgic because the movie came out. We also watched this horrible movie called the Legend of Zu. It was tremendously bad.
Sunday I spent most of the day organizing my files since I got a new desk. I rowed on my rowing machine for a half hour while I watched the hockey game. And I took a nice bath with my You've Been Mangoed bath melt. It was lovely.

6 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Our favorite question to Minnie or Maya is always the same:

"What?"

Funny how they don't always answer.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Asrai said...

Hey girly! I must get myself to a LUSH store soon. Everybody's been raving about it.

My kitties only want me up long enough to feed them. Of course, once I'm up, the pups want me to feed and walk them. Then, once I'm good and awake, they all sleep!

*twirls Deb around singing joyfully*

8:40 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Sounds so nice! And I giggled at the Ari conversation. Bartleby often responds the same way. :-)

I need a new desk.

Good idea about the LUSH product list. I haven't loved everything I've tried.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Swami said...

My cats aren'e allowed into the bedroom so they can never wake me up. They do have panic attacks whenever the food in the dish starts to get low. Such a panic! As if they have ever had to go hungry for more than 10 minutes.

I didn't like the TMNT movie. Too much turtle angst.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Em B said...

Thanks for stopping by! Smooch back at ya!

10:14 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Kim has a Lush blog. Check it out!

Cleo sends headbutts to Ari.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home