My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Thursday, June 28, 2007

I've had an epiphany

I've finally figured out what bugs me so much about JBug(how appropriate) from the boards. It's not that she's a conservative parrot (ie, she is conservative, but doesn't seem to have opinions of her own, she just says "me too" a lot)...it's that she doesn't stand up for her opinions.
Argh...that's what it is.
I'm fine with you not agreeing with me but if you need be able to stick to your opinions when people disagree with you. She hems and haws and backs down and it really pisses me off!
I really hate pushovers.

Whew, I feel better now. Oh, and Shmee, since you have no idea when I was talking about, send me an email at debcapsfan at gmail dotcom. I have something to ask you. Your hockey couples post was hilarious. :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

Oh lord, I could write a dissertation on the reason that I don't like Jbugsme. *rolls eyes*
*grin*
Even her threads are a ripoff. Most are companion threads.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Kimmah said...

that's a good theory, dcf. i'm going to chalk it up to simplicity, perhaps?

6:16 PM  
Blogger HistoryDetective said...

*snort*

Oops. I didn't mean to laugh. Please don't think I was laughing at anyone or anything in particular. I was just throwing that out there, but not for any real reason. It's all good, right?

7:47 AM  
Blogger yvonne said...

I love having epiphanies. Your's is a good one, sweetie.

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home