My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

See?

I can be good. I said nothing in that thread.
I might possibly have bitten my tongue off saying nothing, but I CAN be good.
*sigh*
We had a wonderful time in Seattle. Everyone was lovely and welcomed Jason with open arms. I did feel like he was recruited heavily to post on OT.
Unfortunately I'm still in the dark ages and I have to get my film developed. :)
I have no internet connection at home anyway. I have the dredded red bar on my DSL thingie.

6 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Glad you enjoyed it! Looked like everyone was having a good time.

Aren't the Sharninagirls adorable?

4:38 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I have a very cute pic of you and Jason from dinner that I'll send your way.

8:55 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

What thread?
What red bar?

OT peeps have a way of welcoming everyone at a peep meet! Glad it went well.

9:17 PM  
Blogger MM said...

*pats Deb on head* Good girl! ;-)

You all looked great. I loved seeing the pics and hope to see even more.

*smooch*

3:44 PM  
Blogger Asrai said...

I'm glad you had a great time, even if I am still jealous that I couldn't make it.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Bravie said...

Everyone looked like they had a wonderful time. Yay for you.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home