My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Birthday Beezes

Happy 28th Birthday to my lovely sister, Leah. I call her Beezes because I started with Leezey, then it turned into Beezy, and now it's just Beezes.
Anyway, she's a fabulous person and super smart- she's getting a PhD in Elementary Education this fall. She's kind and patient and TERRIFIC with children. I love her more than I can say. I wish I could give her big squishy hugs but she has class today.
*squishy hug* So come and say something nice to my Beezes!

3 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Beezes-Happy Birthday and thanks for putting up with your pain in the butt sister. :-)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Paul said...

Any sister of Deb . . . must be well compensated! ;-) Happy birthday!

9:29 AM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Will her PhD diploma say "Beezes" on it? Hope you had a happy birthday, Beezy!!

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home