My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Thursday, October 04, 2007

W00t

Ever have one of those good weeks where you feel like you are full of good ideas and you are unstoppable? I am having one of those. Oh, my contract was renewed so now I've been doing my job for a year (and a day).
I made a suggestion to my boss yesterday and he told me it was a good idea.
And I finished my annotated bibliography and I feel good about it- one big project down and 9,000 more to go in library school.
Our professor attending our group discussion this week and was very complimentary towards what I had to say.
I just talked to my advisor (the Dean of the school- maybe she felt left out or something so she decided to advise her own group of students) and we are going to talk about what I am going to take on Tuesday morning. She is super nice. I asked her about possibilities of interning at the Library of Congress and she told me that she could help me with that.
W00t. I feel a little giddy.
Maybe it is just the chilli dog I had for lunch.

5 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

You go, girl!

(here's a napkin for that chili on your mouth ;-))

3:59 PM  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Chili dogs always make me giddy. :-)

Congrats on being such a brilliant force to be reckoned with! I hope your week, month and year continue on this pace!

6:31 AM  
Blogger MM said...

I'm happy to see you're having a great week! Hope it turns into a great year!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

May I be the first to call you Madam Librarian?

5:19 PM  
Blogger maroonclown said...

*raises hands in the air*

Woot Woot

You go girl.

Woot Woot

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home