My Photo
Name:
Location: Maryland, United States

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Heee

So Ari and I are going over to Jason's today and tomorrow. We have this thing where we spend holidays together at his place. It's fun. We invited my parents to come for dinner on Monday since they are coming back from visiting my Grammy in New Jersey. And my sister and brother-in-law are coming too. It should be fun. So I started packing some toys for Ari in a paper bag, which he watched me do. He decided that he HAD to have his little mouse on a string toy, so he got up on the chair, and leaned over the bag and fished it out. Now he's chasing it across the living room. Heee.
I'm still doing well, I just finished up a big paper assignment so I'm about 2/3rds done with my classwork for this semester. I think it's pretty good. Work is okay. I'm looking forward to our cruise in February. It should be awesome. Oh, and my hockey team sucks donkey's butt. I don't know what it is, but the natives (fans) are getting restless. *sigh* The owner in response posted the definition of Mass Hysteria on his blog. As you can imagine, it went over really well. Sheesh.
Uh oh, Ari's trying to eat some thread that fell from my dresser, so I'd better go. He's such a funny little guy.

3 Comments:

Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Ahhh, kitties are the best. Non-stop goofiness. I wish you'd have taken a picture of him fishing his toys out. :-)

That's a cool tradition you & Jason have started. Glad your family is joining in.

Also glad your class is going well. Keep up the hard work!

9:43 AM  
Blogger frodis said...

That is a nice holiday tradition. I'm all for anything that makes holidays a little extra special. It seems that for us, when we have a holiday off it's just an extra to do something like laundry or cleaning up the office.

We've been cleaning up the office for months, now. I'm on the verge of just throwing a match in there and shutting the door.

You have a funny kitty. :)

1:23 PM  
Blogger Puffy said...

Frodis-did you catch the "hoarder" episodes on Oprah? *shudder*

Happy Thanksgiving to Deb, Jason and Ari. How about an Ari picture, sneaking a piece of turkey?

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home